hello

hoddz323

Car
1988 mazda 323
hello i have a 1988 mazda 323 hatchback sohc/turbo(under construction) the cars in great shape and im looking for some help, if possible lol

Welcome to TorqueCars :bigsmile:

Fire away with the questions............there will be someone along to help.

well heres the thing, i have the 1.6 sohc motor and am putting a turbo on it,i am wondering how i can tune it? i only wanna run about 12-15 psi out of it nothing to crazy...ive put it together already and i can get it to run rite, its breaking down sputtering running lean and doing all kinds of stuff, ive asked all kinds of people and knobody seems to have any answers, also when im searching parts the only parts i can find are for the gtx,the car used to be a 4spd but i put a 5 in it from a 323 wagon,does anyone know if the clutches are the same from the gtx to the regular 5spd? again any input or advice will not be taking negativley or anything, its greatly appreciated,the cars an 1988 by the way

and thanks alot you guys seem like you know what your talking about from what ive read on other posts, most forums ive been on people dont have a clue and just talk like they know wstuff

Hi there, I hope you are well. May I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do. (It gets quite addictive at times.)

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"! (It's also great when people start new threads and discussions and all adds to the great debate.)

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

hello i have a 1988 mazda 323 hatchback sohc/turbo(under construction) the cars in great shape and im looking for some help, if possible lol

What are you looking for exactly? You mention the model of car and a turbo but you don't actually say what kind of help it is that you are after! Is it performance, handling, braking?

tuning,i cant get it to run rite,its running lean at times than rich..everyone i talked to has no idea how to tune it, giving it timing,more fuel etc

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back