Hello

WaxAudi

Car
A4 1.8t Quattro
I'd just like to say hi to all of you petrol heads.

HI!

I've owned my 1999 Audi A4 1.8t Quattro sport for a year now and have fallen madly in love with it (sad yes but im sure most of you will understand lol).
I'm now on a mission to squeeze as much power out of it as i can.
I've just fitted a K&N induction kit and am now planning the next stage.
the problems are.... 1. I didn't know anything about engines untill i got my haynes manual
2. I have a very rare engine in the car (code AJL)

I would be very greatfull if any of you have any tips on what to do next??

I look forward to hearing all your ideas.

Hello there and may I wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars forums as a fellow Audi owner it's good to have you along. I hope you enjoy the forums as much as we all do and that you get totally addicted to this site.

A remap has to be a the top of your mod list, this is the easiest way to see another 50bhp or so!

I'd just like to say hi to all of you petrol heads.

HI!

I've owned my 1999 Audi A4 1.8t Quattro sport for a year now and have fallen madly in love with it (sad yes but im sure most of you will understand lol).
I'm now on a mission to squeeze as much power out of it as i can.
I've just fitted a K&N induction kit and am now planning the next stage.
the problems are.... 1. I didn't know anything about engines untill i got my haynes manual
2. I have a very rare engine in the car (code AJL)

I would be very greatfull if any of you have any tips on what to do next??

I look forward to hearing all your ideas.

A Remap as Waynne has stated would be the way to go. I assume your not too far from Bromsgrove? Contact Viezu Technologies and ask to speak too Mandy or Simon, let them know that Dr Reid recommended you and you will be looked after. They done an absolutely marvellous job on my Saab 9-3 :D

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I would relly like to do a remap (a big thank you to Dr Reid) but i dont feel the engine is quite up to scatch yet. When i put some new spark plugs in i found oil in one of the coil chambers. After a bit of research i found out i need to change the o-rings and i'm also gunna change the gasket and would love to upgrade the turbo and exhast before i do the remap.

Do you guys have any other ideas on what i need to do to the engine to get her ready for a remap???
An extra 50bhp sounds great but more would be better. lol

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back