hello

nailz306

Wrench Pro
Car
2.0 hdi turbo 306
Hello there I'm from a little town called Warrington its in between Manchester n Liverpool.
Picked myself a sweet Pug 306 2.0 hdi turbo yesterday, its got a few mods & was up for £1750 got it down to £1400. It looks a bit tacky at the min gona get rid of a few things, this is my first 306 I fink it was a bargain what you peeps think????

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....800156&ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT#ht_1467wt_946

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello & welcome to TC Nailz306.
You post went into moderation because you included a link that needs approval. Once you get your post count up this won't be a problem.

Congrats on buying you Pug it looks pretty cool in white, what have you got planned for it then? :D

nice one finkin of smothin it all of euro style black wheels gona get rid of the spoiler its got a dumpvale on it to gona get rid of that,a remap heard they remap well! maybe save up n get a hybrid turbo n all the trimmings haha

Yep it should give good figures when mapped, Celtic tuning provide remaps & are recommended by a few members on here, a quick site search should provide some info. :bigsmile:

welcome

your right it looks tacky somebodys stuck an England flag on it - you really should have tried for more off just for that ;)

other than that it doesnt look too bad. seen alot worse

Hello and a warm welcome to you, nice to meet you. It sounds like a bargain to me. What are your plans for the car then?

just gona work on the engine i rekon for now! got rid of that spoiler looked like some sort of air craft haha remap,big turbo,any thing i can do to increase bhp

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back