Hello torquecars!

C

clutchtime

Hello. I am nishit(clutchtime) from Mumbai , India. I drive a Hyundai Getz Diesel 1.5 Crdi . Have already put a k&n air filter and a remus exhaust on it. Need advice on how to proceed further in upgrading my car as it has barely touched 50,000 kms. Changed the clutch assembly recently and got it serviced .Need specific advice on the benefits of putting a lighter flywheel specific to my car as it sort of jerks a lot. And need advice on suspension change because this car has seriously got no suspension whatsoever.

Thanks for the advice.

Welcome , id Say Remap the Ecu ,that alone should give you a nice boost of power ..as for grip and stability you can add bigger Rims and lower the car by using shorter springs

Hello and may I wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars, nice to have you along.

I hope you enjoy your time with us, you'll fit in just fine if you are crazy about cars and tuning them.

I would not put a lighter flywheel on a diesel engine, they are not very refined at the best of times so I would urge caution there..

Chips arent a good idea , seen lots of cases of Dead engines cuz of them ... a Remap on the other hand is alot safer and works far better than a Chip , needless to say a Remap can be for both Power and Fuel Consumption

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back