hello there.

G

gtir

hi there im new to the site so i thort i would say hello.
are you all going to the show on the 30th?
car spec: i have a nissan pulsar gtir, big front mount, uprated fule pump, electronic boost control, few shiney bits under the bonnet, 16s, decat just the normal sort of stuff.
im from the brighton area is there any one else local to me? lol

Hi there GTiR. The Pulsars are pretty good performers in their standard state. There are a couple round my way. Did the Decat make much of a difference for you? There is a quite a few of us going to the show but a lot of our members live over 400 miles away (some live in Iceland, India, Bulgaria etc....)

Are you coming to the show - your car will be an ideal candidate for a show car! Post up some pics so we can all see your pride and joy!

Hello

Hi there just new to the site as well, also a GTIR owner! from Northern Ireland tho so I wont be for any shows where u guys are at! But u never know might get over for a track day sometime!

Another GTiR Owner :D All this time none then 2 come along - its a bit like buses.

Welcome to the site. We'll keep you informed of track days etc. You never know we might even come over to Ireland and see what you all get upto over the water. :wink:

Got any pics to post up? Tell us a bit about yourself.

lol yup, over ere they say things come in threes, so ya never know there could be some1 else join.
I have a couple of pics of the car but not sure how to post them up yet. The car is sitting standard on external mods but it will look alot better when i get coilovers and lightweight wheels! still i will try to post them up.

Heres the spec of the car so far..
1993 White Nissan Pulsar GTIR
4x4 2L Turbo
Its had a re-built engine, clutch, gearbox.. etc
De-cated exhaust
after market air filter
Regular service of all oils and belts. using Castrol Edge oil
NGK iridum grade 9 spark plugs
Air Con removed.
Up graded cams
Re built the turbo and up graded it to stage 1 which is a 360 degree bearing in it.
Has a rolling road sheet showing 288bhp but that was before the turbo got rebuilt.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back