Hello guys , i'm gonna introduce myself and ask few things!

thunderhore

Car
KiaCeed2008crdi1.6
Hey guys , i'm miguel.

I'm a guy from belgium,far away from all of you i'll guess,but finnaly i found a decent site about tuning etc.

Currenly i'm driving a kia ceed from 2008 with 45000 miles on it,its a 1.6l diesel crdi,i have no clue if it has a turbo in it ...lol.Any ideas how i can get an anwser to that?:p

since my age of 8 i was dreaming about fast cars , working in a garage with fat ass cars,or have my own little garage.

What i wanne know is,how good can the ceed peform better with some changes?he has atm 90 HP but will rise to 130 if i chip him,what other things can i do to make him peform faster?

I"m now 19 years old,i've been working since my 16 and i got money to spend a bit,here in belgium you have barrely good tuning shops,everything that i've been buying for my kia was from the us because the dealers here are ripping me off like mad.

If you have any good information that will help me,please share!

Miguel out!

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings and Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend!
Good to have you along with us :)

hey miguel.

Im guessing it has a turbo as its a diesel right? pretty much every diesel engine ive seen (apart from a few military land rovers) is turbo'd.

As for tuning the engine try a replacement filter and new exhaust before a remap. should see a bit more gain at top of rev band over just the remap alone but wouldnt know here to source them parts out there

Belgium isn't too far away from most of us here in the UK. But we have members from all over the world.

Welcome to the site :)

haha yea,belgium is annoying when it comes to fast cars -.-

thanks for the anwers guys!

i've been thinking,and i might just buy an off road car to race on the track,been searching for a bmw 325i
195hp and 2.5 engine and 180k kilometers,with some changes i got the car i want :p

tcsmileysign.gif

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back