Hello from Suffolk

Bertrum

Torque Junkie
Car
Mondeo Zetec S TDCi
Hello all,

My names Ian and im currently driving a 2001 Peugeot 406 2.2HDI

Its currently standard but got plans for a remap soon. I want to keep it subtle on the outside so maybe ill change my alloys for a set of newer Peugeot ones from a 307/407 if they fit.

Im also thinking of fitting my roof bars as I think they look quite smart when on. Whats peoples opinions on this?

As for the rest of the car its got full leather + heated elec seats, cruise, sat nav, climate control, etc etc.

Anyway, thats me and the car. Ill pop some photos in the gallery bit when it stops raining and i give it a clean

laters

hey and welcome to the site mate.
HDi fun will be your friend there he had the 2.2 406.

roof bars
thumb_down.gif
in my book unless its an estate where there is a slightly better use for them

Hello there and a warm welcome, nice to have you in TorqueCars forum. I hope you enjoy your time with us, we are friendly and helpful so feel free to ask any questions and pass on any tips you have picked up over the years.

Roof bars will kill your MPG!:( Anything on the roof causes a lot of drag so it's best avoided really especially if it is only a cosmetic mod.

The 2.2 engine can be really heated up with a remap, HDI-fun had his done by Celtic Tuning and was very impressed by the end results.

Roof bars will kill your MPG!:( Anything on the roof causes a lot of drag so it's best avoided really especially if it is only a cosmetic mod.

The 2.2 engine can be really heated up with a remap, HDI-fun had his done by Celtic Tuning and was very impressed by the end results.

i was thinking the same about the roof bars so i guess ill leave them in the boot until i want to move/use my kayak

as for the remap i emailed Celtic Tuning and got a reply today. 180bhp and 300lb/ft sounds like a bargain for £300. so ill be getting that booked as soon as my wallet recovers from christmas. Quite looking forward to the improved power and economy.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back