Hello from mckaysuave

Mckaysuave

Car
Maserati GT Sport
Just bought a 2014 Maserati GT Sport black on black. Looking for other members that can assist with advice on reliable safe midst for more performance.

Thanks and looking forward to new friendships!

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come

You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Greetings and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend!

Good to have you along with us :)

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come

You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Thanks for the response. Well I just bought a Maserati GT Sport and was hoping to get some input as to some reliable options to make her a bit faster :)

Thanks for the response. Well I just bought a Maserati GT Sport and was hoping to get some input as to some reliable options to make her a bit faster :)

Well as it is such a late model you could put it in for a remap of the ECU. This will get you some power gains, but as to how much I could not say. Do your research well for somebody (Not necessarily local) with a tried and tested work ethic and more importantly, a valid reputation authenticated by someone other than the garage owners mum!

Thanks for the response. I'm hearing there are very few options on modifying Maserati in General. Love the car in every way but came from a CTS-V Coupe and that was a beast. Maserati better feel and sound but no match for the speed.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back