Hello From Eglin AFB

B

Blue3s

Hi my name is Ricco I live in Florida. I drive a 2005 Mazda 3s 2.3L.
5 speed tranmission with a AEM Intake and TWM short Shifter and Tsudo Exhaust and skunk 2 drop springs

Hi and a warm welcoem to you, nice to meet you. Are the regulations in Florida still as strict when it comes to modifications?

Hi my name is Ricco I live in Florida. I drive a 2005 Mazda 3s 2.3L.
5 speed tranmission with a AEM Intake and TWM short Shifter and Tsudo Exhaust and skunk 2 drop springs

Way cool!...A Mazda 3 fan, you are the first that I have found since I became a member of this foum, I also have 2005 Mazda 3 GT 2.3L 5spd(Sunset Orange Mica), however, it is all stock for the moment, first step I am going to take is an air box mod as soon as the money catches up to me..., any performance tricks that could be done on the cheap would be greatly appreciated.
I do have to keep it fairly mild for now as the car is under a dealers warranty for the next three years but I have been told that things like air box mods and exhaust mods can be done without affecting warranty....just can't touch the ECU.

Hope to hear from you.

Welcome mate. I'm from the proper Elgin! lol Elgin in Scotland!! I'm too a Mazda fan. Used to have the 323 2L Sport. The best tip I can give with Mazda 3's is don't put 18" RX8 rims on her. Looked good but didn't do anything for handling and cost a fortune to re tyre!!

Welcome mate. I'm from the proper Elgin! lol Elgin in Scotland!! I'm too a Mazda fan. Used to have the 323 2L Sport. The best tip I can give with Mazda 3's is don't put 18" RX8 rims on her. Looked good but didn't do anything for handling and cost a fortune to re tyre!!

Yeah, I don't plan on doing anything to the looks, just want to do some mod's under the the hood, would love to find an engine from a speed3 but as the money goes...it aint gonna happen any time soon. The car already looks great in sunset orange and is somewhat of a sleeper as a few Chevy's have found out, just want to add a few horses to the mix and maybe a little more sound.:p

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back