Hello Everyone!!

ghettokartel

Tuner
Car
AUDI A4 FSI
Hi Everyone, I;m new to the site and to all this business of posting so im not really sure what im supposed to say. I have just bought a Audi A4 FSI which im hoping to do up to quite a nice spec! Its only a 2003 modle, it was either buy a cheaper car and be left with some cash to work on it or buy a newer, more expensive car and have nothing to spen on it. So i went for the older model and have £2-3K which I can spend on it stright away.

Does anyone have some advise on what I can do to increse the BHP and overall performance keeping in mind my budget?

Many thanks.

Ben:bigsmile:

Both will remap successfully. The TFSi is much more powerful to start with and will also give higher power gains with a remap.

With £2-3k to help you obviously can do more than simply remap it.

Hi there, I'm here! May I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

If I had 3k to spend id
1) Get a remap done
2) Upgrade to a KO4 turbo
3) Uprate the diverter valve.
4) Uprate the suspension

1&3 are relatively cheap mods and you'd see near the 200bhp mark. Suggestion 2 will allow you to get another 100bhp or so but it will cost a lot of money. Also do the remap last - it will take all other mods into account then if it is a custom remap.

Don't fit silly large wheels, they will kill the ride quality stick with 17's really. A decent set of tyres can make quite a difference to the handling.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do.

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"!

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

Hi there, I'm here! May I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

If I had 3k to spend id
1) Get a remap done
2) Upgrade to a KO4 turbo
3) Uprate the diverter valve.
4) Uprate the suspension

1&3 are relatively cheap mods and you'd see near the 200bhp mark. Suggestion 2 will allow you to get another 100bhp or so but it will cost a lot of money. Also do the remap last - it will take all other mods into account then if it is a custom remap.

not unless your going for a hybrid one and even then by the time youve got all the mounting done then youd be as well off as fitting at GT in its place

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back