Hello everyone, I'm Reynolds

Reynolds

Car
Opel Corsa B C14NZ
Title says it all really. Ok, maybe not.

Hi, I'm Reynolds, I'm a Norwegian, but I have family all over the place.
I am Eighteen, and I have not yet gotten my license. (Working on it, hasn't been top pri.)

Even though I do not have a license, I still have a car. It's nothing spectacular, in fact, I dare say it's not even average, but I like it, I'm keeping it for a while, and I'm going to style it and trim it. (On a very limited budget unfortunately.) That is mostly why I have signed up here, because you people seem like a friendly and intelligent bunch, with experience in such matters. (This is increasingly rare on the internet.)

Oh, beware, I'm a science geek.

Now, for my car.

As far as I can tell, the car I have is a Opel Corsa B 1.4i city. It has a C14NZ engine, which is pretty useless to tune, and mine, untuned goes 0-100 km/h in about 13 seconds, which is about two seconds faster than the manufacturer says it should, so I'm still wondering if it's the right car...

If anyone has ANY suggestions on how to tune a car like this, I'd be very happy, as I know physics and chemistry well, but I am a complete beginner when it comes to tuning cars. I have been looking into getting a new airfilter, preferably something along the lines of a K&N airfliter, and I have a small dream of some day putting in a small turbo.

Yeah, that's me. Nice to meet you.

Hi there and may I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do.

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"!

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back