Hello everyone I am new to this!

R

Rudeboy

Not usually into forum memberships but this forum looked interesting and stood out from the others!
I am a Ford Owner but not into the Ford Forums, I enjoy interesting chat about all makes of cars especially performance cars. I have a lot of knowledge especially on engines and have converted my Cosworth to Bi Turbo.
I look forward to reading through the posts and making a few friends!
See ya later!:p

Hi there and may I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do.

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"!

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

Hello Welcome, hope ya enjoy the sight. i joined for same reason this site stood out as a good one for tech info and peeps who actually might know what they are on about!!

Hi and welcome.

Not many of them going around these days. There are a few people here that would love to own one. What is a Bi-Turbo?? :confused:

As long and its not biologically freindly, or anything Eco, then I approve!!! lol :)

Ahhh your right sorry my mistake. Confused myself pal.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'll let you off on this one :lol::lol::lol:

it's late after all

I seem to remember reading in an old Max Power mag years and years ago, that apparently someone put a quad turbo V8 from a Bugatti EB110 in a Fiat Uno but it was one of their staff's cars or something and not a feature, they only ever showed one photo of it from really far away, does anyone else remember that or am i making it up? i can't find anything about it on't tinterweb

Last edited:
I'll let you off on this one :lol::lol::lol:

it's late after all

I seem to remember reading in an old Max Power mag years and years ago, someone putting a quad turbo V8 from a Bugatti EB110 in a Fiat Uno but it was one of their staff's cars or something and not a feature and they only ever showed one photo of it from really far away, does anyone else remember that or am i making it up? i can't find anything about it on't tinterweb

Is this some sort of early April Fool wind-up? :amazed: quad turbo V8 > Fiat Uno! :lol:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back