hello everybuddy

Maddogg_Honda

im new one here.from slovenija.driving my pimped Honda civic with name Chillax :D i put lot of money on that car and im proud of result that shows up.im planning trip to uk with her in august :)

Hey Maddogg_Honda really nice to have you here. You are welcome please make this your 2nd home! Are there many Civics in your country - nice modified and pimped ones that is!

hey waynne.thanks for welcome.too many Hondas and too many Civics here.too bad just that some ppl have no taste for styling.so we can see some homemade alu-wings and stuff like that.also,for everything we put xtra on car in my country,we gotta get kinda papers that says its save :rolleyes: even wheels :evil:

Oh That is not nice :evil: ! Did they steal anything? - At times like this you think of desparate measures like spikes, electric shocks and smoke grenades.

Try delocking the car - as you will have to repair the locks it is going to be easier. Seee this article for details :-http://www.torquecars.com/styling/de-locking.php

You have already uploaded a pic in the Gallery (The error probably put you off - if you ignore the error message when uploading everything seems ok :) - I will improve image uploading as soon as I get a chance! Please bear with me! :wink: )

i solved problem bout stealing (from) my car. 2000W,140dB alarm,amplifer..all connected :lol: but i guess would be interesting if something in system goes wrong and alarm goes on in middle of driving.hehe

i think i managed to get photo here :lol:

dc07030700y2fm.jpg

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back