chrome gear nob .
wolfrace alloys .
kit fitted (nearly)
pioner 6 by 9s .
upgraded in door speakers .
spoiler .
fli sub (still to fit) .
sony sterio .
strait through racing exhaust fitted ( poss needs more work though)
fitted new driverside window as old one had scuffs
smoked lexus rear lights
blue tinted head lamps
smoked side lights

to do :
spray kit
( wish to go for a custom job maby star silver 2 and deep mettalic purple in a design im on low buget though with no spray experiance or equiptment :( so prob just stick to the star silve 2 for now .

finish fiting kit
( once sprayed as will have to tigerseal skirts on)

stop wheels rubing
move kit up or roll arches
( maby new alloys in custom mettalic purple )

vinals to match color scheam

re weld / fix exhaust
( had to cut it to get it on not impressed)

prep and tint out back windows limo black 5% .

maby respray spoiler as its black gloss at mo .

in car ( footwell , boot ) undercar neons either purple or red depends what spray job i go for .

re upholster roof in car purple or black maby silk or sued ,

get the bloody cig lighter working asap lol

re spray interior as is in a lovely peeling black gloss
at mo from previous owner and re do the terible job they did on the sun strip ( honisty it looks like an add for how not to do it)
( either red, black or purple ,colour scheem dependant )

vamp up pannels interior lights and facets ,

maby remove side strip

wish list
custom spray job metallic purple with star silver 2 design
realy want bucket seats to match colour scheam .
alloy flooring
scoop bonnet

what do you guys think ?
all is being done by me with v little help and no garage .so is an ongoing project , but hopefully as the weather picks up so will it , but looks like i might have to get some pro help in soon for the spray job as have no tools or experiance
( hope dont have to go to body shop quotes please for just kit ready sanded and primed and halfish car )

cyan5E_5Everdana5E_5E25E_5E25E_5EWelcometoTorqueCars5E_5E.gif

Alot doesnt sound my thing, but the racing exhaust on a 1.0 ? sorry imo thats been wasted money an off the shelf would have done

i know its not everyones thing , hence custom , taylord to my taste ( im not a girl racer or a chave before we get into that lol) thank you for you honisty pgardener .

and everyone says smooth a corsa , keep it standed , imo its to common and just doesen look right ( like someones squashed thire nose )

umm maby go for a mirror tint as i did out my home windows in that and i think it would fit in great with the mettalic purple theme .

hello back to turbonutter69
t9man
and pgardener

you would have to wait and see, i think it would be a bit much with the silver colour and mirror tint.
saying that it could look odd the rears mirrored and next to nothing on the fronts .

yeh thats why i origanaly thought limo as i want the privacy , hide 6b9's , subs and in car dvds ect , (plus my 2 kids 4 and 9 loved the tinted back windows as they could pull faces at people without them seeing lol)

thanks for your help hun .
i should have mentioned in the first post that im gona keep the car fror a few years then either sell it as i only payed £200 for it ( after scrap money for my old car and selling some spair bits ) or put a bigger engin it ( prob be cheaper and easyer to get a better car , with bigger engin , and do it up my taste will have probily changed by then or ill be bored with it .
would love a shelby gt500

Hi Angel

have you put those ' dusted by fairy dust' on it yet ;)

It sounds like a nice little project you've got there - good luck, and hope to see the pics up soon

Hi there, I hope you are well. May I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do. (It gets quite addictive at times.)

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"! (It's also great when people start new threads and discussions and all adds to the great debate.)

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back