Hello and good evening from a V8 lover

T

Torquev8

just to say Hi
will be interested to see how the site works and if i can blunder knowledge from u lot.
i am turning my e39 540 into my track car for fun :0)
Will let u know how it goes and am up for any ideas too

tcsmileysign.gif

Greetings and Welcome to our TorqueCars car Forum :)

Feel free to have a look around the website, there are many varied and interesting articles to read on all manner of car modifying subjects.
Also, you may find our members project threads and photo gallery very useful as a source of inspirational ideas towards your own special project!

Enjoy! :)

great base for a track car is it a manual version so many great mods available for the bmw will follow your progress get some photos up

hello and welcome to the forum!
just to put it out there, the first things i'd think about when doing a track car project is safety.
not just cages and harnesses, but handling, all very well having lots of power, but if you don't have the shocks and tyres and chassis mods to stop it all going wrong you'll wish you did have a cage and fire extinguisher on board!

interested to see this project take shape though!
keep us updated! :)

Sorry for my delay in getting to you here I've been busy making our new site.

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back