Helllooo New Car Nut in the house

gonzogicker

Car
Impreza sti '97
Hey guys.Owner of a 97' impreza sti ,my favourite toy.Standard spec except for hks bov,braided brake lines,Clear indicators all round,Lexus type rear lamps,Front fogs fitted.!7" alloy upgrade shortly with toyo t1r's.
Then i will get Simtek ecu and map along with cat back exhuast and induction kit.Maybe even a ball bearing turbo to follow with methanol/water injection:D.Is there many subaru heads on here i could bounce a few question off?

Hello and welcome nice to meet you. What are your plans for the car? Is it your daily driver?
Hello Bill.I also have a derv burner for the daily commute.The Impreza is for the weekends away or the odd track day.I try to go to as many Rallies as i can and can't wait for the Welsh Rally in October.I would like to tune the car to 350 to 400bhp as it is quite discreet and standard looking,but it would be nice to have a bit in reserve under my right foot:)

Hello and a warm welcome to TorqueCars, good to have you along. Enjoy your time with us and I look forward to your pics.;)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back