heater unit remmoving and change bulbs

2donskoy2

Wrench Pro
Car
ford festa mk5 1.7
hey can anybody tell me how to take the heater controls out of a 94 civic lsi?? i want to tke it out to change the bulbs but i'm not sure how to do it and dnt wnt to just rip it out???

not syre but i think the bulbs are all linked togeather so the whole dash would be out if the fuse blew.
sorry mate ive not got my haynes manual anylonger

the lights and everything still works i just want to change the colour of the bulbs in the heater unit, i have seen it done and it looks awsome,

Might be worth asking a garage for a price, if they can do it for £40 then you've saved yourself a lot of time and effort.

Fair enough its good to see someone willing to have a go. Have you got yourself a workshop manual yet? They can save a fortune in bills if you are willing to have a go yourself.

How did you do it then? I'm sure lots of others are wondering how to do this. Why not post up some pics of the finished dash?

to take the bulbs out i removed my cd player and underneth the heater unit is two small phillips screws take them out thn take the dash out around dials, you should be able to see heater unit, take the wires out of the back but remember where they go. Then slide unit out carefully remove facia as it breaks easily, thn you should find two small capless bulbs change them to what bulds you want and put everything back and you have yourself a clean lookn dash, i will upload some pics next week hopefvlly

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back