Greetings Earthlings!

Is there a car you've owned and given up that you wish you could get back?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HuntingTarg

Tuner
Car
'02 Kia Spectra LS
After being interested and intrigued enough to register for the forums, I have been invited to introduce myself. So:
Everyone, this is myself. Myself, this is everyone. :rofl:

Seriously though, I'm glad to have found a family-friendly, newbie-friendly, informed, sensible, forum community. It reminds me of the early days of the internet. And please forgive me, for I drive a loyal, reliable, sorry-looking Spectra from the early 2000s. With any providence and good fortune it won't be my primary car for long.

Hello and welcome. Nice to have you along, I think you will fit in perfectly on here. Good to meet another petrol head.

Hello and a warm welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin! Really nice to have you along.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and I'm sure you'll have lots of knowledge and tips to pass on yourself.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Hello and welcome. Nice to have you along, I think you will fit in perfectly on here. Good to meet another petrol head.
Beware sir; I was never a petrol head. I'm a computer geek and was in the nuclear navy. After working for a car service franchise myself, I'm just starting to discover how empowering it is to work on one's own cars rather than walking up to a gang of grease monkeys and handing them the keys to my first-world freedom.

Being a petrol head is a state of mind not ability!:)
As you like. Two years ago I had no interest in working on cars, even though I killed two of them : both died under my hard driving, and with me at the wheel no less. Then I got a car job, got trained under an award-winning system, had to fix the brakes on my wife's diesel work van (first brake job ever!), and just two weeks ago did my first-ever tune-up on the old faithful Kia I lay claim to. I am not enthusiastic about working on cars. But I rave about the results on the road (and in the pocketbook, knowing how much I'm NOT paying a grease garage in labor!).

Thank you. I've already met your leader. :D
Please don't think I'm being unfriendly or snarky or have a poor attitude. I just wanted to make my stance clear from the outset.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back