Goodbye Musso hello ?

dpsubaru

The Torque Meister
Car
Subaru WRX Turbo 04
So finally have been told that the Ssangyong Musso is going to be replaced (i.e its the office car) but need to find something to replace it with. Cannot go for the usual range of cars as Vietnam dosnt have that many available so think have narrowed it down to two, both Toyota for the reliability, a Fortuner or a Camry.

Any thoughts?

The Camry is the only one i'm familiar with. We actually looked at a camry a few years back and it was a very comfortable car to drive and had plenty of gadgets.

Perhaps the fortuna is known by a different name over here?

Could be. That would be the "big off roader" then. The choices of car are quite different then. What is your thinking behind each one dps?

See.
2008_scion_tc_official.jpg

Fortuner, as attached:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Fortuner

Useful for the roads around here when it rains and also they are in pretty crap condition. Also beneficial to use as a battering ram against the abusive taxi's here.

For a Camry, have one at the other office in Vietnam and its a decent car. Even after 5 yrs of use very little wear are tear.

This is generally why am concentrating on a Toyota this time for reliability and lastability.