giday all

rusty33

Car
Great Wall V240
hello all im rusty or Russell wat ever u please im happy to have joined ur forum and hope to lern alot i have a 2007 Mazda3 SP23 and also a 2009 Great wall V240 in which im most interested in lerning wat i can do about its mitsubishi clone engine and if parts are interchangeable between it and the 4G64 motor

also interested in takeing off the head and haveing it ported and polished performance cam shaft maybe bigger valves im just looking for that little extra kick wen u plant the throttle but without rebuilding the hole motor my main concentration is on the top end of my motor and the intake side of things maybe tuneing of the ecu if it can be done but iv not had any luck as of yet

so very pleased to be a part of ur groupe and hope for some helpfull friendly advise. oh and PS please dont have a dig at me for owning a great wall i get it alot i no iv not bought a super car but hey it may be Chinese but thats y im here to try and better my motor as from factory its a detuned make of the 4G64 and i want to better that without costing me an arm and a leg

Last edited by a moderator:
May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back