Torque Cars

FTO Exhaust Warning Light

Discussion in 'FTO forums' started by wilh, 12 March 2013.

1. wilh

wilh Newbie

York
    Car:
    Mitsubishi FTO GPX
    Hi Guys,

Anyone had their Exhaust warning light on on their dashboard? It's the red light situated on the bottom left of the dashboard. If so, what was your problem and any ideas what could be causing it?

Any advice would be great. Thanks :blink1:

Wil

2. T9 man

T9 man TC Pro Founder Moderator

London, UK
    Car:
    Saab 9-3SS T9
    Greetings and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend!

Good to have you along with us :)

It may be just an o2 sensor, pop it into a garage and have the ecu read for any error codes.

3. wilh

wilh Newbie

York
    Car:
    Mitsubishi FTO GPX
    Thanks dude! I have another question if you don't mind? Im a newbie to my FTO!

What will be the pro's & con's to putting a cat on a 1996 auto FTO GPX MIVEC V6?

Any advice on this would be great.

4. HugoBoss

HugoBoss The Torque Meister

Australia NSW
    Car:
    r33 skyline gtst
    Welcome to TC mate. yea cats are restrictive so if you can, fit a high flow or sports cat, they have no advantages for your car just exhaust emissions are better. People tend to remove them for better air flow, but this is illeagul so sports cats are the way to go.