Fit like?

Dougal

Car
Kia Soul 1 2010
I've joined the forums to have a look see what others may be doing with their cars...
I've got an old Kia Soul 1 with low miles that I'm considering doing something with, even if it's simply keeping it going for as long as I can...
I want to replace the driver's seat at least but, also need to remap due to a flat spot that can hopefully be sorted by the remap.

Hey welcome and well there are some cool looking Kia Soul's out there :)
View attachment 9203
Remap's probably the most efficient thing we can do first thing yeah =)
Thanks for the welcome Eddie. That's certainly a cool looking yellow hot rod of a Soul in the photo. Mine will be a lot more sombre. It has been sitting on a drive a lot in it's life time with little to no activity in some of it's 14 years. The last 9 years have been especially scarce with miles on the clock. Still, it had a service and a look over by another garage and passed it's M.O.T. here in Scotland. So apart from a lot of little pin pricks of rust showing through the paint to be taken care of and replacement front wiper arms to be fitted, she's a good runner. I'm getting many miles to the gallon on the open road (crap through town of course) and will be mainly using the car when the electric MG cannot for whatever reason - longer journeys where peace of mind is needed! We have had a charger fitted by our energy supplier and a deal on the first year for free charging. We would be stupid not to use the MG as much as possible...

Thanks for the welcome Eddie. That's certainly a cool looking yellow hot rod of a Soul in the photo. Mine will be a lot more sombre. It has been sitting on a drive a lot in it's life time with little to no activity in some of it's 14 years. The last 9 years have been especially scarce with miles on the clock. Still, it had a service and a look over by another garage and passed it's M.O.T. here in Scotland. So apart from a lot of little pin pricks of rust showing through the paint to be taken care of and replacement front wiper arms to be fitted, she's a good runner. I'm getting many miles to the gallon on the open road (crap through town of course) and will be mainly using the car when the electric MG cannot for whatever reason - longer journeys where peace of mind is needed! We have had a charger fitted by our energy supplier and a deal on the first year for free charging. We would be stupid not to use the MG as much as possible...
Yeah with the miles EV's get you that's understandable aha

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back