Favourite car pictures

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
I think we all enjoy looking at pictures of cars but what sort of pictures do you like the most?

Is it track action, nice standard supercars, tastefully modified cars, extreme modified cars or do you have something else you like to look out for?

Is the subject of the photo more important than the quality of the shot?

I have a folder on the pc soley for motor cars, sub folders of different types but I like to look at BMW 3.0 csl's, all type 2 VW's and a special folder for Alfa series 105 Giulia coupes (Because I'm getting one!)

Is the subject of the photo more important than the quality of the shot?

no for me the car has to be in focus and the back ground out of focus unless it is a nice backdrop
but the quality of the pic has to be high

thats why even ever i take pics with my camera its on full maybe raw all goes on the car

Definately has to be a sharp image.I was going through my new photos of a car show recently and one image in particular struck me.I didn't notice at the time but when i zoomed in the rear seat area i saw one of the track promo girls was changing in the back seat:embarrest:.The image is NSFW so i will save her embarrasment and not post it,sorry.
Also i like to see two cars of the same make/model together but different years.That way i can compare the differences.Ya Nerdy i know:cheesy:.

they are the sort of pics i like
might be nsfw but safe for email lol

am starting to play with flicker a bit now so will put some on there