EVO Triangle

claymore

The Torque Meister
Car
T-10k,
Just wondering if any members have driven this awsome bit of road?
Just spent the day driving around it, absolutely awsome.

I'm very surprised at the both of you, EVO triangle is a 20 mile stretch of road in north wales where evo magazine go to test the cars they feature.

evo1.jpg

It's ashamed I should be :embarrest: Thanks for the heads up clay, one day I shall venture down there. Did you film your drive along this infamous stretch of road then?

Betws-Y-Coed is about an hour from my Nan in Llangollen. Sounds awesome, hopefully I am heading up there around Xmas, too see my counsins. Will try to get a drive on it.

Yes I have done it then! A fantastic road, and was one of my faves, the trip down the A5 to get there was also a real blast!

Never done the full triangle but have done the A5 stretch. However my favourite road is one slightly to the south that I got lost on and have never been able to find on google maps since :(

Edit: I just found it!!! It's the A4406 down to the A4407 to Ffestiniog

Gotta head back there one day.

Last edited:
Sounds like a good idea Jake, I am currently waiting for my new equal length tubular exhaust manifold to be made and shipped over from Sweden, this is to replace there current version which was just a prototype and yours truly was the guinea pig! Simpson Race are also going to make their version of a equal length tubular exhaust manifold for me - you can never have too much choice ;)

The completion and delivery is hopefully very soon by the MapTun people, so I will have an additional kick should I make it over to Wales for a little run out ;)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back