Etios

JDM

Car
Toyota Etios hatch
Hi my name is Renier I drive a Toyota etios and wanting to upgrade it performance wise but also wanting the reliability of Toyota not adding turbo as yet.
Any good advice chaps it is std at the moment

Hello and welcome |B

I have changed from a turbo to NA power and getting any significant increase in the power output in a NA motor can be quite expensive.

Porting & polishing the head different cams ,larger TB ,exhaust headers and a free flowing exhaust system with a sports cat will help raise the maximum power output
You may consider if the cost is worth the power gains and may think about upgrading to a turbo powered vehicle as a more cost effective way to go.

Hello there and let me give you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars - car tuning forums, and thank you for joining us.

I'm sure you'll fit in just fine and look forward to Talking Cars with you. Tell us all about your project and your plans for it. Are you looking for track mods or fast road?

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back