Engine Oil poured into Coolant on a turbo-charged car (Yes I'm an idiot)

Eddie208

Torque Junkie
Car
Peugeot 208 GTI - P
Heey!

So I own a Peugeot 208 GTI & i've poured engine oil [5w30 off memory] into the coolant, realized my mistake a month or so later, and am getting it bled/washed out as we speak.

Am wondering, in the technicalities.........
1) What has this done
2) What will this cause
3) What damage?

My understanding is, after several flushed, most is hopefully out, but it has lubed up and stuck aroudn 1) the coolant pipes, 2) radiator, 3) hoping nothign else?

Want some opinions and help :)

3070451_b513a6a3-24de-4a6d-925b-2e7a70aa156a.jpg

You should be fine, the oil will not have mixed very well with the coolant so should come out again quite easily, your engine temps are likely going to be higher than with coolant, but oil is pretty good at carrying heat around an engine. I can't see any degradation happing to the water pump, the plastic should cope ok with oil.

You should be fine, the oil will not have mixed very well with the coolant so should come out again quite easily, your engine temps are likely going to be higher than with coolant, but oil is pretty good at carrying heat around an engine. I can't see any degradation happing to the water pump, the plastic should cope ok with oil.
Thought it shouldn't do much damage but helps having a non amateur's opinion as I'm learning slowly and made my first big mistake.

Thanks a bunch!