ecu chip

emailed them before and just been emailed back

"hi Yes, what we do is get the original software by bmw and modify the fuel and ignition maps. It's the standard procedure by all tuners.
As for the pannel filter, it's a good upgrade and the fact that you kept the original airbox is a plus as it's protected from the hot air in the engine bay.

Regards
Peter"

they seem to know what there doing might give it a try

i would save your money you wont notice the 10hp if it gives you that much all it does it keep the choke on in simple terms

if you want to stick a panel filter on do that that will help it beathe a bit better

i would save your money you wont notice the 10hp if it gives you that much all it does it keep the choke on in simple terms

if you want to stick a panel filter on do that that will help it beathe a bit better

i can only use my old astra gsi as an example but it was chipped, decated, 2" system and a k&n it made 167bhp on the rr 17 bhp more than standard and this little extra was noticeable against the few standard redtops i had a bit of fun with!!!

yea might leave it then and just keep on saving for a gt-4 celica,
turn 21 in october oh yes

Chips such as the one shown and most others are only good for cars with no mods as they are 'tuned' against a standard set-up. The only way you will benefit for sure if your car is slightly modified in anyway is to get it mapped live. This way the engineer can interrogate the current cars set-up then optimise the ecu to suit the mods already fitted. No-one knows for sure what your current set-up is doing with regards the AFR, the chip only tweaks the parameters. No room for guesses it must be spot on.