e-bay question

Torque Junkie
Car
golf 1.9 TDI 120 hp
guys im from montenegro,and we dont have almost no car shops for sport parts,and tuning parts,so i got a question for ya-can i bay parts from e-bay and have them shiped to my??and how much would shiping cost??
Thank u in advanced
Boro

When importing parts you also need to check your countries import regulations.

In the UK if you buy something from outside of the EU zone we have to pay VAT and sometime an import duty is attached to certain items.

The seller is the one to ask as they will be dealing with the shipping cost. If you don't have much ebay reputation then you will find that most people are reluctant to ship items out to other countries.

you would need to contact the buyer prior to bidding to find out about postage. some, as waynne has said, will not post out to other countries.

as as said you may have to pay taxes when it comes into your country

ok guys it sounds complicated and not efficient...
thank anyway...

No, it is very simple, I send eBay goods worldwide. Pretty straightforward. I use Royal Mail, either small packet international signed for if below 2kg or Global Priority if over (tracked and insured).

If the eBay seller hasn't stated shipping cost to your country in the listing, ask them. Make sure they quotes for a tracked and insured service unless you want to take the risk.

With regard to import duties, all countries have there own rules. However, most set a value above which duty is charged, so low value items don't attract duty. You will need to check this yourself.

Last edited:
ok thanks a lot:cheesy::cheesy:that realy helps..i have some cousins there in uk who can help me so than it should not be the problem...thanks again