Drivers affected by heat

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
I seem to witness an inordinate amount of bad driving, auto pilot and general bad observation whenever the weather is really hot.

Do you put this down to drivers being affected by the heat and becomming sluggish? Or perhaps there are just more legs on display and thre are a lot of obsessed dirty old men in my area.

Isn't this why we have air conditioning now?

I don't like it when it's really hot but that doesn't affect my driving. It's probably all the hot ladies out in next to nothing that does it. ;) :lol::lol::lol:

I think your on to something there Waynne, I never thought about the heat affecting peoples ability to drive. But I've definitely seen a rise in near misses & inconsiderate driving. As for the other reason yes it's definitley Stunner Time! :amuse:

This weekend was no exeption there were 2 big smashes on the M2 both times I was on it and both times the weather was really hot. It sounds like some of our members have also had mishaps with their cars as well this weekend.

When the weather's hot people go out in their cars. Like that Mungo Jerry song or whatever they were called - I'm far too young to know.

Don't drink and drive.