Dont buy petrol from esso or BP

one in a million

Road Burner
Car
CLIO 182 YAY!!
I got an email the other day, saying that there is no oil shortage, its to do with the suppliers upping there prices, because they no they can get away with it. And the goverment aint complaining because they get more money from it because of the V.A.T. So one way to stuff them all up is to not buy from esso or bp, stick to buying your petrol from supermarts or any other name. Then no doubt if everyone does this then there going to have to lower it back to 90p. But at the moment the suppliers are laughing at us because they think we have no choice but to buy from them. so let everyone know and get every one involved because at the end of the day, customers are the people who control the market not suppliers.

how many times has this email been around ? it started when it went over £1 i think but its never done anything

only use shell but theyre haveing trouble with the vpower production at the min so looks like im might have to use bp

i use what ever is closer at the time never matter what it is all teh same really but do try not to use super market petrol

Supermarket fuel is OK insofar as it meets a MINIMUM standard.

If we're going to protest about fuel prices then we have to take much stronger action. Just boycotting the pumps for one day, having filled up the night before is pointless.

A national one day strike. EVERYONE takes a day off work. UNPAID - this is essential as it deprives the GOVt of a days worth of income tax.

Stay home, don't travel. No visiting. No shopping. No theme parks etc. Don't Cook. All these attract VAT.

A few days of this across the board and the government will be begging us to name the price we'd like to pay for a litre of road fuel.

surely the definition of terrorism is to impede the freedom of the people: isnt this what the govt have done in signing up to the Lisbon Treaty?

back on topic: supertankers are floating around the seas full of cargoes as their is more production that use, it has abated somewhat compared to early last year but production is still going like the clappers. the taxes in the UK are the main problem with the petrol prices.

Frankly, i would cut petrol back to 80p per litre and then try to increase how much driving everyone did so the overall effect of the price cut would be negated by the increase in revenue on sales. Environmental considerations: tough.