Do you drive more or less in the Summer

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
When summer gets here do you think you drive more or less than in the Winter months?

I definately do a lot more driving in the summer. I probably also go out walking, cycling and running more as well so it is all proportional.

I would say prob more summer for me much more nicer to have a nice drive windows open and more events to attend lol!

definately the summer as just more pleasurable and also longer evenings. the only pain is the increase in numbers of tractors and caravans.

ha ha that do worry my i mean the ones that are bouncing everywhere here over loaded and people are speeding you see so many accident with caravans se ei can say im prob a nightmare as we tow a horse trailer people curse us in the summer as we cant really go over 50.

Deffinately more, Music Booming All windows sunroof open, Scoping the Girls, doesnt get much better :D

for work its the same whether its winter or summer
but i definitely drive more for fun in the summer months :bigsmile:

I probably do drive more in summer, but only cos two weeks in Spain bores me rigid and I have to go for a drive to stay sane. Of course, it's also a chance to knacker someone else's car.

Definately more in the summer. It's incredibly rare for me to have a holiday abroad, so I usually drive to where I'm going. That and days out become more of a draw - who wants to drive two hours to a beach, or castle or woods when its cold, and snowing or raining?

I remember going for lots of days out with my family when my dad had a Type 2 Transporter. Not sure which conversion it was but there was a wooden table that went up in the middle of the cabin and the roof went up.

Many a picnic in the sun, and on the flip side eating fresh doughnuts with the tailgate open watching the rain come down whilst we were parked next to the beach in Hastings!

Me more in the Summer than the winter due to the fact its not cold and more Mountain bike trails will be available ( which reminds me I need to go have the TREK serviced :cool: )