Descisions Descisions,

coop08

Car
Citroen Saxo 1.1i
Hey all., jus got a clio via a tidy swap which went my way :D.

Trouble is is that its auto.

Has anybody changed boxes frm manual to auto?

help would be greeat thank you.

Ben .

I don't think it will be too bad. You'll need the shifter and box from a donor but it should all bolt on. I doubt the auto will need much ECU input, but I could be wrong on that. I think the Clios are still fairly mechanical in their approach to the auto gearbox.

Any auto gearbox enthusiasts out there who can verify this?

:L how easy are they to sell?

put it this way,
its a 1400 77k miles,
great condition body wise just needs tyres inflating and general tidying up which will be done by me,
No T&T but will sail through

How much would i be looking to sell it for?

Youd get a lot more if it were MOT'd. This can add another 100-200 to the price of the car.

What year is it?

K reg, but i cant tax it as i cant get insured on it as im not old enough but my dad wont insure it just to tax it, unless you could get some kind of weekend insurance or somthing.

Just had a look at it today, and slightt bit of rust on the drivers side rear arch but i dont think it is enough to worry about only about an inch at the most.

Oh and it is 84k miles not 77k

how much would i be lookin for with 12 months mot and 6 months tax?

regards, ben c

would definalty get it mot'd if you planning on selling it, alot of people wont even look at a car that hasnt got mot as automoatically makes them think that the seller is hiding something that is going to cost a fortune to fix to get it through test in the first place.

decided to sell it, is it worth to break down or sell as one? many thanks, ben c

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back