Clio styling and tuning project

hi be gentle as this is my 1st mod!! :) i know not many people like bodykits but i do :)
right guys my car run out of tax a few months ago so i sent it down to my brother who lives 40 miles away from me (big mistake as i could never find the time to get the car fixed! anyway i have done most of it down there that he could help me with and i am now on my own!!
i have a lil sandin and filling to do and then i can move on to sprayin me julie! if u know wa i mean :D
at the moment it is only a 1.2 but i will be lookin for an 1800 engine and everything that is needed to get it runnin! (so if any1 is thinkin of brakin their car soon let me know!! if anybody has 1 which will be gettin sold in a month or 2!
DSC00109.jpg

DSC00110.jpg

DSC00111.jpg

DSC00112.jpg

please be gentle guys as this is my 1st ever car mod and i am having earache off the mrs cos for the past week i havent seen my kid! i have been stuck in my fathers garage tryin to get on with the car!! also my father is gettin ear ache off his mrs for the car being in his garage which is later passed onto me! :( man this car has killed me over the last few months :(

Nice work! I thought this would be an interesting project thread so I've made a copy in our WIP forum. Keep us posted with updates.

Your pic got held in the moderation queue as you have less than 10 posts, i've approved it for you. Once you get your post count up you can then post images and links instantly so get busy posting.

Whilst I'm not a fan of body kits it's nice to see you doing the work yourself mate. Although, I would definitely ditch that bonnet. The Clio bonnet is too small for the vents.

What colour are you gonna be spraying it? What suspension set up are you going to be running as it could do with being dropped?

welcome to the site. not that bad really i was expecting something really in your face.

agree with prince tho the vents in the bonnet are looking out of place on such a small car.

what are you doing with the gap on the front between the bonnet and bumper ?