Clio bodyshop North west wanted

k3ogh

Tuner
Car
pug 306 1.4
any body know of any good body work firms around the north west to do a boot flush and boot popper?

Sorry mate, not my neck of the woods. Is Xquisite anywhere near you, I heard they were opening a new bodyshop further up the country.

no ive not heard of them coming to the nw but i checked out there website and they are only in suurey which isnt far from where i work so i supose i could get them to do the job during the week when im at work they look like true pro's!! have you had any work done off them? what sort of price would you say im looking at?

They are amazing and have done so many really cool show cars. You get what you pay for and I guess they are a bit pricey but that is on the high end stuff. It would be worth seeing if you could get us all a Torque Cars discount.

As Xav says they are excellent. They used to have a menu price list for things like debadging de locking etc...

yea had a look at there gallerys they look the nuts like!!! just had a quote of them £4oo + vat and a boot popper kit to so im happy with that i'll be getting that squared away as soon as possible (next month) cheers again for the link it aint to far from where i am to!!:toung:

Thats a pretty good price. Do tell them TorqueCars recommended you maybe we can get a members discount going with them.