civic 1975

albo1948

Car
stilo
hi all, my son has a honda civic auto 1975 on his drive.it has a very low genuine mileage, no mot but all previous ones that show the mileage,original plastic covers on doors, radio etc., what he would like to know is it worth any thing and if so what should he be asking for it and where would be the best place to advertise it.your advice would be welcome, thanks

thanks, next step will prob be auto trader,just don't know wether its worth any thing or not, seems a shame cause its not in bad condition really, starts up and all, thank you for that

try a local honda dealer, ive heard of people getting brand new models for their old model

what i mean is,
a honda dealer might love the fact of it being so old, plus it being the first honda civic (i think)
he might use it as a museum kind of thing

i heard of this guy who ran up 1,000,000 miles on his mercedas, when it went for its service, the dealer said hed give him a new car for it
the dealer used it as advertisment to show potential custumers how realiable mercs can be

worth a shot anyway mate, its all about how valuable it to the buyer

have you got any photos of it and more info on condition, i know a few people who might be interested (depending on location/price of course)

its just an enquiry at the moment,the car is on his mothers drive at Middlesbrough.It has been under a plastic cover for a while and as far as i know , when he charges battery up it starts first time.Will try and post some photos if i am allowed to.

its just an enquiry at the moment,the car is on his mothers drive at Middlesbrough.It has been under a plastic cover for a while and as far as i know , when he charges battery up it starts first time.Will try and post some photos if i am allowed to.

if you can send me some pics to furiousgraphix@hotmail.co.uk
(dont worry admin im not bothered about others getting my email address ;))

im only up the road in hartlepool so anyone i know interested will be in the same area anyway :)

am working through to the weekend, will try and get some and send to you. Have just come off the phone to Honda dealer in Preston Park area of Stockton and he is going to make some enq and get back to me.

am working through to the weekend, will try and get some and send to you. Have just come off the phone to Honda dealer in Preston Park area of Stockton and he is going to make some enq and get back to me.

no prob just drop me an email and i will ask a few people who i think might be interested :)

is 2fast fancying something a bit smaller then?

What like a trailer lol

im after an old RX7 project at the min (hopefully) :)

nah i know quite a few people who like this sort of thing. alot of them prefer something that they can work on rather than an already finished project (prob cos they are cheaper to start with lol)

sorry albo slightly off topic

thought you already had a trailer?
take it you didnt get the rx7 you were looking at them ?

been looking for something to chop in half to make a trailer - i dont like to be normal :) (obviously not this civic though lol)

still got a chance on that one but bloke has started working away so have to wait till hes is back so im still on the look out :)