Cheating Girlfriend, Need Some Advice

Massive

Torque Master
Car
Clio 172 Cup
I desperately need some advice on what could be a life changing decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been having an affair. The usual signs: Phone rings, I answer, caller hangs up. She has started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls, it is always "just some friend from work, you don't know them." I always look out for her taxi coming home, but she always comes walking up the driveway as I hear a car setting off...as if she had exited the car 'round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi? I once picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why I was checking up on her?

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my girlfriend. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my xsara, which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was whilst crouched behind my xsara that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from the local auto shop and try to repair it myself? The cost of body shops nowadays are extortionate!

I can help you in two ways son, If you dont trust her mate you aint got a hope in hell staying with each other, secondly say that you want to meet her in town for a drink with her mate sense her reaction bruv woman aint good liars,
With the more presing issue, go to a bodywork shop mate offer them cash they will snap it up in the current client

dunno lol but ill show it her and find out :lol:

also the funny thing is i do have a bit of a scuff on my arch on the xsara :D