Car Part

gendox

Track Warrior
Car
Pug 206 LX
If i was to get this for my focus would i have to remove the engine cover and expose the headgasket or does the stock part just come straigh of and this bolts on im confused ???

Linky

sorry mate think u are a bit off. U remove the head cover to expose the cams , bolt on bolt off u wont see the head gaskets unless a perspex head!!

Yer advise checkin the rocker cover gasket for wear, maybe chuck a new one on only a couple of £, dont wrench them up about 10-20 nm

ok cool there is a host of parts on there that im not to sure about like full silicone hoses getting bought err some alloy tanks that look really nice and ht leads new spark plugs few other ford bits should look really nice then i just have to take it all apart again and get it sprayed lol

Have you bought that? Have you thought about just painting the one you have one your car? Would be cheaper and is a simple mod to do. You could do it in an afternoon?

no i havent bought it and yea i suppose i could i got the skills just a bit lazy haha didnt think it was a bolt on mod that was all if it is ill do it myslef better that way :D

no i havent bought it and yea i suppose i could i got the skills just a bit lazy haha didnt think it was a bolt on mod that was all if it is ill do it myslef better that way :D

Yep it's a bolt on mod. All you have to do is make sure you clean it very well to make sure you get all the grime off before preparing it for paint. Also make sure you replace the gasket just to be on the safe side. You can paint most of the bits in the engine bay as most of them you can just unbolt.... Colour coding bits in the engine bay can (if done by yourself) be 1 of the cheapest mods around. Have a go yourself mate :D:D