car colour

colour nice and loud

• Total voters

nig

Torque Junkie
Car
rover 200 1.4si ish
not sure on this would like a bright colour for the car my little girl wants pink and yellow, she has a bright pink top dose look nice .
any iders welcome or more than one colour

PINK nooooooooooooooooooo.
ive yet to see a nice pink car. most look like they should be driven by barbie

outa those colours id proberly say orange or green if your after a bright one

Like this...
Awesome.
16425_11928.jpg

Post up a pic of your ride mate. That mgiht help with the colour choice as one colour may look on good one one car but not on another.

P.S. Guys... IMHO: The 'H' stands for honest. But humble wouldn't be out of place! :lol:

Post up a pic of your ride mate. That mgiht help with the colour choice as one colour may look on good one one car but not on another.

P.S. Guys... IMHO: The 'H' stands for honest. But humble wouldn't be out of place! :lol:
H is for hetrasexula i think lol. when i try to post picture nothing happens or am i thick .nooooo dont awnser that lol

I thought it was Humble and used so as not to appear like a know it all. But I guess both work.

Back on topic.

PINK!

What are you thinking? Have you taken leave of your senses? Has a coconut fallen out of your tree and concussed you? :lol:

Seriously though I have to agree with PG - i've never seen a bloke friendly pink car.

I thought it was Humble and used so as not to appear like a know it all. But I guess both work.

Back on topic.

PINK!

What are you thinking? Have you taken leave of your senses? Has a coconut fallen out of your tree and concussed you? :lol:

Seriously though I have to agree with PG - i've never seen a bloke friendly pink car.
lol ok you got me, i like the ider of primer gray