Build my Civic for me - part 2, wheels

blacklineninja

Track Warrior
Decisions, decisions... Personally I'm thinking either 5zigen FN01R's, Enkei RP03's, or maybe the sexy Fuel 7's

What do you guys think? Would you go for one of these, or have I missed something better?

RP03 Type RC in silver or RP03 with the SBC Coating. Both are good for brake cooling. I quite like the Enkei Phatt Chrome but this is probably a bit too VIP style for you :lol: !

I think I should have asked more about the look you are after - is there going to be a full kit etc... Seen some nice alloys on one car and though they looked aweful on another - the only difference was the colour of the car and the bodykit.

The car is going to have a full mixed & matched bodykit, and some sexy F1 style fenders... I'm thinking of painting it all in a House of Kolor Candy blue, i like how the finish on these paints look wet.

That sounds absolutely awesome dude. Please keep us posted (I'm looking forward to doing an article on it with you!)

Hello kids, me again, Uncle Indecisive.

Now brace yourselves because this might come as something of a shock, but I THINK I'VE DECIDED ON SOME WHEELS!!!

Silver Momo Corse's, mmmmmmmm, shiny. But with each new obsession comes a new dilemna. Is it wrong to have Momo wheels when I've got a full Simoni interior?

The Momo's look pretty sweet mate! I don't think it's wrong! Are you uprating the brakes though? You may want to check that any new calipers will have clearance. You'll have to post a few pics when you're ready!

Get them! They look good. Are they for show use only - meaning you mustn't get them wet. A lot of show rims rust really easily.