budget enthusiast seeks knowledge

smokin2barrels

Car
95 Honda Civic LX
For my first posting, I would like to say hello to the others of this site. I drive a 95 Honda Civic LX. As it's my first car, it would be deeply gratifying to discover how to upgrade multiple aspects on a modest budget. Learning the functionality of objects and systems are interests of mine when it applys to things on which we depend or take for granted. If anyone knows where to start looking for advice or information on how to boost performance, safety, efficency, or aesthetics, respond if you've got the time. I'll be glad to share anything I find out that might help the projects of others.

Keep the rubber side down.

I plan on upgrading the durability, handling, and performance. The finer details are in my profile, but I'd really like to get some inexpensive motor upgrades to keep the car from struggling so much up hills and the like. What do you have in mind down the road?

tcsmileysign.gif

Hi there and may I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do.

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"!

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back