boot build

drb666

Car
bx
i would like to do a boot build in the back of my car and everyone says i should make it from fiberglass is this an easy process and is it cheap

i would like to do a boot build in the back of my car and everyone says i should make it from fiberglass is this an easy process and is it cheap

How cheap and easy it is going to be depends on what you want to do?
I wouldn't say fibreglassing is rocket science but it's not that easy either.
What are you aiming for? Have you any idea at all what you would like it to look like?

You also need to think what Subs you are going to use cause you will have to calculate the amount of space behing the sub for it to work properly. You can't just make a fibreglass build and throw a sub in it does need to be thought out very carefully.

There's a very good kit knocking around on e-bay. Have a ganders. Fibreglasing is not particularily difficult, more time consuming and the resin can be messy.

There's a very good kit knocking around on e-bay. Have a ganders. Fibreglasing is not particularily difficult, more time consuming and the resin can be messy.

i had alook on ebay and could not find it do you know what the kit was called thx