BobZ

BobZ

Car
Toyota 1990 4Runner
Hi guys. Its bin a while.
I have got rid of my old 89 4 runner that was the subject of my previous posts.
I had it running great had sorted previous problems when it let me down big time . Mind you it wasn't old faithfuls fault but mine. At about 160 K into a caravanning trip with the car club it decided to blow a head gasket. It appears I hadn't tightened the bottom radiator hose clamp properly and the hose blew off. No more needs to be said about that. After $500.00 to get it tray backed home and the embarrassment of having to get my son to tow the van home I was not in high spirits. After much pressure from family, who have no understanding of my interest in old vehicles, I succumbed and put a gasket on it to get it going and traded it.
I am now the proud owner of a 2006 RAV4 with 85000K on the clock I am very happy with it . It will probably see me out. Fortunately I still have my Old 79 Datsun 280ZX to keep me amused. I should be able to occupy the rest of my time keeping the rust out of it.
Cheers for now
BobZ

Good to hear from you again buddy. It sounds like you've got things sorted now. I wish you all the best with your cars!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back