Big Hello from New Zealand

PugMug

Car
2000 306xsi 2.0 16v
Hi all, Just purchased my second Peugeot, a 2000 xsi 5 speed with 36,000km's on the clock, that's 22,500 miles for those of you that don't speak metric. I'm looking forward to sharing my new found love of pugs and all things cars with you. :D

Hi there, I hope you are well. May I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

How are things after the big quake you had earlier in the year?

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do. (It gets quite addictive at times.)

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"! (It's also great when people start new threads and discussions and all adds to the great debate.)
Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

Thanks for the warm welcomes. Earthquakes are settling down, still get minor ones in the 3 - 4 every few days but it becomes a part of life, you just get used to it, fingers crossed no more big ones. My house suffered a cracked concrete foundation slab during the feb quake, still fighting with insurance.
Look forward to talking or should i say tourqing car stuff with you all :bigsmile:

Yea, the $ vs pound isnt as good as it used to be, 3 to 1 now 2 to 1, but the cost doesnt stop after you immigrate, wages are crap compared with aussie hence so many kiwi's jumping the ditch, so you need to come with plenty of money also. On the flip side, you have heaps more Peugeot parts over there! lol i cant find anywhere is NZ stocking upgrade parts for the 306. Can you recommend anywhere on the net with international shipping?

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back