Best car for a crash

thexav

Pro Tuner
Staff member
Car
2002 Clio 172
If you were going to have a big crash which car would you most like it to be in?

How safe do you think your car will be?

A Toyota Hilux, after seeing that that test on top gear or whatever programme it was , I really did consider buying one!

saw a clip on worlds most shocking videos before

a bmw 3 seiries race car slaped of a wall head on at about 90 miles an hour
the impact was so severe, the car bounced of the wall and went back up the track

the car was wrecked, but nothing wrong with the driver,
so any car with a proper roll cage

:lol: @
Someone else's car ;)

It would be a landrover LWB for me. They are pretty much indestructable. One pulled out and had a Rover Metro hit the side. The Rover was written off and the Landy just needed a bit of paint on the sill and door! :eek:

NOT a Saxo or a 106!

i crashed my old 106, took out 20 ft of reinforced fencing hit 3 concrete swerage pipes stacked on top of each other head on (one landed on bonnet and rolled off and i ended up parked ontop of the other 2, car was a complete mess, police said i was lucky to be alive, every panel on the car was dead, front end of car was half the size it should have been but i walked away with only a cut on my arm where drivers window was put through and i climbed through it to get out of the car sharpish

not saying 106's are gonna be good in any crash but that one sure saved my life :)

but if i had to choose one would say hilux, if it can still be alive after being sat ontop of a building thats being demolished i think i would have to give it a go lol :toung:

Wow 2f2c! That was a lucky escape. We won't ask what speed your were going at the time.

thats the thing i wasnt speeding was due to stupid road workers leaving crap on the road i was slowing down from 40 mph to turn left but then noticed the junction had been closed, accelerated lost back end of car and dont really remember much else apart from thinking im either gonna hit lampost and cars on other side of road or fence, i thought fence was a safer option lol just didnt know what was behind it,

worst bit was noone stopped to help me, was just under 2 year ago now 25 yr old lass, bad crash, stood on side of road on my own bleeding and people just drove past, i had to stand in middle of road to get someone to phone police for me as my phone was still in car :(