Audi A3 1.8T Sport lowering help

macyjosteve

Car
audi a3 1.8T Sport
I am looking at lowering my audi a3 1.8t sport in the next couple of weeks but am confused on what to buy. I have set myself a budget of £300 to buy shockers and springs and only want to lower 40mm max but most kits i have been looking at are 35mm and not for sport as i understand sport is already 15mm lower so on those figures i would only get a 20mm drop. Does anyone know of a kit for the sport that would give the drop im after.

Why do you want to drop it so low? The ride will need to be pretty hard or the front wheels will rub on the front arches?

Biltsein shocks seem to be well respected but I'm not sure of the drop these offer.

hi thanks for your replys, basically my car is nearly 11 years old and could do with new suspension so i might as well lower it a little but dont want go too low and loose the comfort and need save a bit on the arches for 18's soon to go on. have seen a suspension kit here what you guys think www.europerformance.co.uk/pages/products/category_results.mhtml?category=fkakxsuspensionkits;car=audia3;manufacturer=fksuspension;sub_category=1

That is cheap. It will probably be better than your worn out setup.