Auctions

dpsubaru

The Torque Meister
Car
Subaru WRX Turbo 04
Seems things must be very bad in the car trade at the moment, went to the auction last week and masses of cars around the 3-4 year old range plus a far few that were only 2years old. Why would you sell these in an auction????

2006 Mondeo, good condition (imo) sold for only GBP2650!

Seems that the likes of Arnold Clark and Peter Vardy are really struggling to more the part x's (a large number of BMW's and even a Prosche Cayenne up for grabs).

Bigger cars, or cars with big thirsty engines are selling pretty cheap. I guess nothing is moving at the moment and suspected that as the scrappage scheme was phased out it would quieten down again.

I think it might be because of all the people buying new cars they don't need/can't afford. People will by a new car for £12000, spent £3000 a year in hp costs, then give it back to the garage after 3 years as they would have to buy the car in full after 3 year and they cant afford it. That car is then worth about £5000 or so. Why go to the bother of selling it off on there ground when they can auction it and get a quick £4000. They have already made there money from the HP.

The daft thing is, is them people will go out and buy another brand new car and do the same again! So they will never own there own car!!!! They will spend £3000 a year just to get from A-B HAHAHA muppets!

I know one couple who both got one of them Renno coup (the British way of spelling it) each on HP, at the end of the fanatical year, during the hardest time of the recession! A total cost of £30000!! And they didn't even bargin with them for free insurance or tax!!! Suckers!!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back