astra gte

tcsmileysign.gif

Hi there and may I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do.

I'm guessing you've tried ebay. What other mods have you done to your GTE?

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"!

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

hi there yeah have tried ebay everywhere i look just seems to have the manifold for the 16v gte other mods i done to engine are flowed head piper cam and lifters etc piper cam belt and pully K&N air filter through the front wing fse boost falve not done any thing to bottom end yet apart from giving it rebuild with new bearings and seels new piston rings got a peco dtm exhaust system to go on it once i can find a manifold

the rest of the car is pretty standard gte apart from a 60mm drop all round and sri rear axal with the rear discs as better than standered drums on the 8v all discs are drilled ebc ones with green stuff pads interior standard just had fue things to tidy it up

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back