Torque Cars

Archive from the old forum

Discussion in 'Peugeot forums' started by obi_waynne, 15 November 2005.

1. obi_waynne

obi_waynne Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Deal, Kent UK
    Car:
    A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
    By Anonymous on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 10:06 am: Edit

I want to add more BHp to my little 1.6XS whats the best way of doin it??

By Anonymous on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 10:07 am: Edit

206 gti - Nitous Oxide?

Question: I own a 206 Gti I got a high end induction kit already - I don't want to spend big money on turbo kits. Is nitrous oxide the answer for a large power boost?

By Anonymous on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 10:12 am: Edit

Making my 306 2.0 hdi go faster

I am thinking about how to make my 306 go a lot quicker without spending loads of money. but there is 1 problem its a "diesel".The reason beeing for trying to make it go faster is although its a turbo im still looseing against cars that have smaller engins than mine. Please help me.

By Anonymous on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 10:12 am: Edit

I have a 106 xs 1.6i and im looking to improve acceleration and top end without spending too much money or fitting a turbo or nitros, probably not a very easy task and not possible without any majour parts or money being spent but youe help will be much appreciated, thanks!

By Anonymous on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 10:14 am: Edit

Hi i was wondering if you knew what induction kit is the best for a Peugeot 106 GTI, would a Pipercross Viper with a cold air feed be the best for sound, or would the Green forced induction kit be better for sound? Are there any other tuning recommendations you can give for tuning a 106 GTI? Thanks Very Much

By Anonymous on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 10:19 am: Edit

I have a 206 D-Turbo i have had the ecu remapped and i have got a air filter what else can i do to make it quicker?? and do they do a dump valve for it and how much??? Cheers Gav

By Anonymous on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 10:19 am: Edit

Title: chiptuning

Question: i want to tune my 206 16 16 v sw for more power under 3500 rpm

By Anonymous on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 10:21 am: Edit

i would like to receive information on how to tune cars, i've got a honda civic 1.5l and will soon be buying a peugeot 206

By Anonymous on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 10:30 am: Edit

double exhaust

Question: can you change the turbo on a hdi with a turbine with variable geometry?

2. obi_waynne

Deal, Kent UK
    Car:
    A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
    To the dude asking a question about the hdi turbo

By Pug freak on Monday, June 20, 2005 - 09:37 pm: Edit

A hdi engine allready has a turbo with variable geometry unless it's an older model hdi...

3. obi_waynne

Deal, Kent UK
    Car:
    A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
    My car

By nick powell on Monday, October 25, 2004 - 03:55 pm: Edit

I own a rare Peugeot 205 1.9 gti automatic on a 1992 which also has a cat. Unfortunatly being an auto the bhp has been reduced by the manufactuer from 128bhp to 102 bhp. I've been told that a low compression head has been used. If true, what is the best way to increase the bhp and can i take the cat of?

By tweakz on Monday, October 25, 2004 - 09:15 am: Edit

It depends how much money you want to spend - the cat also reduces the tuning potential try a sport cat. Ait Filter & Exhaust will help - try and get someone to take out the head and clean it up - it's surprising what a difference a good clean out makes. If you want to spend more money - try and engine swap with a XSi & add a turbo & Nitrous.

By eldarfreak on Saturday, October 23, 2004 - 07:37 pm: Edit

i have a 1.4 peugeot 309 GL k reg, any ideas on how to tune this?

4. penang206

penang206 Newbie

Penang,Malaysia
    Car:
    Peugeot 206
    i have a 1.4L peugeot 206,after long drive, the engine is hot..after swicth it off, i cannot switch it on again...it can but after the engine is cooling down....need help bro..