Anybody going Le Mans?

Sounds like fun. Which ferry company are you going with? I'm sure you'll love LeMans. The drive down is pretty good. Use the toll roads most of the way and you will be surprised how little fuel you use up as there is no stopping and starting.

Don't forget your high Vis jacket for every car occupant and the other legal things like beam benders and warning triangle.

Sounds like fun. Which ferry company are you going with? I'm sure you'll love LeMans. The drive down is pretty good. Use the toll roads most of the way and you will be surprised how little fuel you use up as there is no stopping and starting.

Don't forget your high Vis jacket for every car occupant and the other legal things like beam benders and warning triangle.

Going on P&O.

Been to Le Mans twice before, but this time i think should be the best!

Yeah got high vis, triangle, unopened first aid kit and lens deflectors on the list.

Ive also got to remember my V5, MOT and insurance.

We had better remember to pull over on the payages if we are going a bit quick, they time you between them.

Its gonna be so sick :bigsmile:

That's awesome! Le Mans is one of things I'd like to do but never seem to get round too. :sad2::amuse: may be next year.:bigsmile:

Have a good journey! :bigsmile:

Cheers guys, its well easy to book, just need a ferry. Got a special campsite i know i will be able to get in right next to the track and tickets are cheaper when you buy them there :blink1: