Any ST Owners out there?

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Hi Guys (AND GALS!) introduce yourself here and hook up with other ST owners.

Last edited:
Any ST Owners out there? ...I'll be one in two weeks!!!!!

G'day everyone.
I'll be picking up an immaculate example of an ST170 in about two weeks. Man, I don't
remember the last time I was this excited! :D

Hell, I'm even considering sucking on lemons to get rid of the stupid grin I now permanently have.

Hideo_ST170.jpg

Merry Xmas all, from Melbourne, Australia.

Hideo

Dragon Claw- Email the pics over to 'webmaster at torque cars. com' and I'll upload them for you. Thanks dude - a shot of your engine bay would be cool!

got one myself.
love it to bits.
thinking of taking it on a trackday, can anyone recommend a brake upgrade. hopefully something i can do myself. im a chippy but ill have a crack at simple mechanics too.
cheers
tim

:lol: i be t u can see my grin from there !!!! 2007 focus st225 in eo the only colour to have !!! rad tec intercooler dreamscience k n panel filter

got one myself.
love it to bits.
thinking of taking it on a trackday, can anyone recommend a brake upgrade. hopefully something i can do myself. im a chippy but ill have a crack at simple mechanics too.
cheers
tim
you could try hyperchips.co.uk for a chip they will send you threw post that you do urself. i wouldnt bother with it but upto you

Get ya ST round a track. You'll love it. I did silverstone about 6 weeks back and im at cadwell park for a full day this tuesday.

A good brake upgrade would be ebc greenstuff pads, along with ebc drilled/grooved discs. Thats one option or you can get ST170 discs and a caliper spacer, so you can run standard caliper with 300mm discs.

another ST owner here, slightly lagging behind in an ST24! however i have only owned Ford's so ST is starting to form in my blood! should be able to keep up with your Focus ST's one day..with the small help of boost...!

You've got the ST bug now then tputtick. What plans do you have for yours then?

Im an EO ST3 owner, big plans on the horizon as well, im also staff of the focus st owners club, so any questions about the ST225 feel free to ask me.